Our broad array of Analytical and Material Characterization technology is at your service – whether you have a big project with us or not.
Our laboratories support all of our Pre-Formulation, Material Characterization and Analytical Services. They are also available to our customers for ad-hoc services. Some of our key analytical equipment is detailed below.
CritiTech Analytical and Material Characterization Systems
JEOL NeoScope JCM-5000 Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM)
- Compact Benchtop SEM with automated settings for biological and materials samples
- High resolution and large depth of field complement optical microscopes or SEM instruments in the lab
- X10 — 20,000 magnification without lens change
- Automatic and manual control with pre-stored recipes
- High and low vacuum modes
- No special sample preparation, such as coating and drying, for conductive and non-conductive samples
- Secondary electron and backscattered electron imaging
- Three selectable accelerating voltages
- Sample loading to imaging in less than three minutes
Quantachrome NOVATouch LX2 Surface Area Analyzer (SAA)
- 4 Degassing Ports and 2 analysis stations
- Surface area analysis, mesopore size distribution, and standard micropore analysis.
Malvern MasterSizer 3000 Particle Size Analyzer (PSA)
- Aero S, Hydro MV, and Hydro SV dispersion units.
- 0.01-3500 um range
- 21CFR Part 211 Compliant